25th February 2018, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in MindTree Junior Aptitude Test? Selection procedure in MindTree Interview?

Hello friends, I have to attend interview which is scheduling by MindTree. I want to know that as I have completed my B.Tech in IT so, what are the questions asked in Aptitude? Also let me know that what is the process of selection?

29th December 2022, 01:43 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in MindTree Junior Aptitude Test? Selection procedure in MindTree Interview?

Selection process of MindTree recruitment for Junior Aptitude Test :

The detailed selection process of this MindTree recruitment for Junior Aptitude Test is given below,

Name of the Company - MindTree

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, the selection process consists of the below mentioned rounds. They are,
@ Written Examination
@ Coding Test
@ Technical Interview
@ HR Interview

>> Also the written examination consists of the below mentioned sections viz.,

@ English (Basic English skills like Antonyms, Synonyms, Sentence Correction, Sentence Completion..etc.,)

@ Quantitative Aptitude (Aptitude Questions include topics like Time and Work, Time and Speed, Algebra, Profit and Loss, Percentages, Geometry, Arithmetic..etc., )

@ Coding (You are required to code in any of the language of your choice)

@ Logical Ability (This section consists of Logical reasoning based questions which will test your reasoning skills)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?