5th September 2018, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of NXP Semiconductors Trainee Engineer interview?

Hi friends, I am little afraid because I want to secure a job in NXP Semiconductors. Actually they are going to conduct an interview for the post of Trainee Engineer. Please let me know about the selection procedure for this post in this interview.

18th September 2018, 08:19 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of NXP Semiconductors Trainee Engineer interview?

The selection process of NXP Semiconductors Trainee Engineer interview, is done on the basis of a written examination. Then the shortlisted candidates have to appear for a technical interview. The candidates who qualifies both the examination, have to appear for a personal interview which will decide their selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?