9th September 2018, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Is experience required to become an Associate Analyst in Deloitte Consulting India Pvt. Ltd.?

Hello everyone, I have heard that Deloitte Consulting India Pvt. Ltd. is conducting an interview for the post of Associate Analyst. But I have also heard that they want experienced candidates. Is it true? Is experience really requires? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

14th September 2018, 07:45 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is experience required to become an Associate Analyst in Deloitte Consulting India Pvt. Ltd.?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, 1 year of working is required in order to be eligible for this Associate Analyst in Deloitte Consulting India Pvt Ltd.

Name of the Company - Deloitte

Name of the Job Position - Associate Analyst

Minimum Percentage Required - 60% marks

Hence, if you have completed B.E/ B.Tech or MCA or B.Sc in concerned subjects then I can say that you are certainly eligible provided that you must have 1 year working experience in the related field. The minimum percentage you should have secured minimum 60% marks throughout the academics in order to be eligible.
17th September 2018, 08:42 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is experience required to become an Associate Analyst in Deloitte Consulting India Pvt. Ltd.?

No, there is no need to be an experience holder, fresher candidates are also eligible to apply for Associate Analyst in Deloitte Consulting India Pvt Ltd.

Interested candidates can visit the official website at (http://www.deloitte.com) and apply for the recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?