18th February 2019, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Remaxys Infotech Pvt Ltd Java Developer interview?

Hi friends, I came to know that Remaxys Infotech Pvt Ltd Java Developer post for BTech candidates. So, I would like to know about the procedure of selection for this post conducted by Remaxys Infotech Pvt Ltd. Please reply to me asap.

24th March 2019, 01:11 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Remaxys Infotech Pvt Ltd Java Developer interview?

Selection procedure of Remaxys Infotech Pvt Ltd Java Developer interview is comprised of following rounds:

1). General Aptitude Round,

2). Technical Round,

3). Face to Face Round

Candidates have to crack all above mentioned rounds to become a Java Developer in Remaxys Infotech Pvt Ltd.

Last edited by ppsahu; 28th March 2019 at 11:14 PM. Reason: Remove *
24th March 2019, 11:09 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Remaxys Infotech Pvt Ltd Java Developer interview?

Selection Process of Java Developer in Remaxys Infotech Pvt Ltd:

The detailed selection process of Java Developer in Remaxys Infotect Pvt Ltd is given below.

Name of the Company - Remaxys Infotect Pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Java Developer

Salary Package offered - 5 to 5.5 Lakh Per Annum

Selection process consists of the below mentioned rounds. They are,

@ Technical Round
@ Face to face round

Hence, you should have expert knowledge of java to get selected easily. You must be a motivated self-learner and you need to have familiarity with XML programming in Java.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?