1st October 2018, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Remaxys Infotech Pvt Ltd, Noida Java Developer interview?

Hello everyone, I want to attend an interview of Remaxys Infotech Pvt Ltd, Noida for the post of Java Developer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to attend this interview. If you know then please let me know about this. Waiting for your response!

5th October 2018, 06:14 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Remaxys Infotech Pvt Ltd, Noida Java Developer interview?

Eligibility to attend Remaxys Infotech Pvt Ltd, Noida Java Developer interview are as follows.

You must have completed BE/B.Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology from any recognized university to be eligible.

You must have obtained minimum 70% score in 10th, 12th and Engineering Degree.

You should not have any standing backlogs.

Candidates who have already appeared for the interview with Remaxys Infotech in the past 6 Months are not eligible to attend Java Developer interview.
5th October 2018, 09:18 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Remaxys Infotech Pvt Ltd, Noida Java Developer interview?

In order to attend Remaxys Infotech Pvt Ltd, Java Developer interview, you should have completed your B.Tech/B.E in CS/IT, BCA, MCA from a recognized college/university. You must have secured minimum 60% marks in 10th, 12th and in graduation/post graduation level. You should have cleared all the pending backlogs at the time of applying and should not have long educational gaps.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?