12th December 2018, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Robert Bosch, Jaipur Graduate Apprentice interview?

Hi friends, I want to crack the interview of Robert Bosch, Jaipur for the post of Graduate Apprentice. Kindly let me know about the procedure of selection for this particular post. Please let me know asap. Waiting for your response!

16th December 2018, 11:31 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Robert Bosch, Jaipur Graduate Apprentice interview?

Selection Process of Robert Bosch, Graduate Apprentice, Jaipur Recruitment:

The detailed selection process of Robert Bosch, Graduate Apprentice, Jaipur recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Robert Bosch

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Apprentice

Name of the Job Location - Jaipur

Selection process consists of the below mentioned rounds,

@ Resume Screening

@ Online Test

@ Technical Interview

@ HR Interview

Hence make sure you are well versed with core subjects and must have written as well as oral communication and language skills besides having interpersonal skills.
16th December 2018, 03:29 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Robert Bosch, Jaipur Graduate Apprentice interview?

Selection procedure of Robert Bosch, Jaipur Graduate Apprentice interview consists of following rounds.

1. Resume Screening

2. Online Test

3. Functional & HR Interview

Candidates have to qualify all the rounds to be selected for Jaipur Graduate Apprentice in Robert Bosch, Jaipur.

Last edited by ppsahu; 23rd January 2019 at 06:31 AM. Reason: Remove *
16th December 2018, 03:35 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure of Robert Bosch, Jaipur Graduate Apprentice interview consists of following rounds.

1. Resume Screening

2. Online Test

3. Technical Interview

4. HR Interview

Candidates have to qualify all the rounds to be selected for Jaipur Graduate Apprentice in Robert Bosch, Jaipur.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?