24th February 2013, 08:24 PM
Aruneswaran M

Is there any MS degree available for Electrical and Electronics Engineers? I am studying final year in Electrical and Electronics Engineering

hello sir am studying final year in Electrical and Electronics Engineering is there any courses available for Electical or Electronics field in MS and i have planned to do MS in New zealand universities.....so please suggest me the universities available for doing MS related to my field i.e "ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS" please replay sir ..Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. What minimum percentage is required in graduation,12th and 10th for NTPC exam
  2. Am I eligible for government job of electrical engineers after B.Tech electrical and electronics engineering?
  3. What is the scope of Electronics & Communication and Electrical engineering in private sector?
  4. Airforce: results of 77 AEC & 49 SSC? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to study B.Tech Electrical Engineering for Electronics Diploma holder? -- [New]
  6. Degree course after Diploma in Electrical and electronics?
  7. Can I appear for GATE in Electrical Engineering after studying in T.Y.BSc(Physics) course?
  8. What is the difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? How can I prepare for IES being a candidate of Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  9. Can I apply for railway exam after studying electrical and electronics engineering? What is the procedure to apply?
  10. Information on CDAC course after B.E (CSE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which course is better between B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering and Electrical Electronics?
  12. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  13. Which one is better for females between Electrical and Electronics?
  14. How can I become an electrical and electronics engineering?
  15. Date of the CDAC course entrance exam? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  16. Is there any course to get into Marine sector? I am pursuing B.E electrical and electronics engineering
  17. How to join Aeronautical engineering for 2nd year Diploma student of Electrical and Electronics student?
  18. What is the difference between Electrical engineering and electronics engineering? What subjects to be focussed more on?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?