12th December 2018, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Graduate Apprentice in Robert Bosch, Jaipur?

Hi Sir/Madam, I want to give an interview of Robert Bosch, Jaipur as they are hiring Graduate Apprentice. I just want to know about their salary. Kindly let me know that what is the salary package allotted for this particular post in Robert Bosch, Jaipur?

16th December 2018, 11:33 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Graduate Apprentice in Robert Bosch, Jaipur?

Salary Package offered for the position of Graduate Apprentice in Robert Bosch:

The detailed information about the salary package offered for the position of a Graduate Apprentice in Robert Bosch is given below,

Name of the Company - Robert Bosch

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Apprentice

Name of the Job Location - Jaipur

Salary Package offered - Rs.4,00,000/- per year

If you have successfully met the required eligibility criteria then I am sure you are certainly eligible to attend this recruitment.
16th December 2018, 03:26 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Salary package allotted to Graduate Apprentice in Robert Bosch, Jaipur is around Rs. 4.2 lacs per annum. Candidates must have passed MBA Finance / ICWA Inter / CA Inter from any recognized university with no backlogs to be eligible to attend Graduate Apprentice Interview in Robert Bosch, Jaipur. Candidates must have minimum 12 months of work experience to be eligible.
16th December 2018, 03:37 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Salary package allotted to Graduate Apprentice in Robert Bosch, Jaipur is around Rs. 4.0 lacs per annum. Candidates must have passed BE/Btech (Mechanical, Electronics) from any recognized university with no backlogs and no grace marks in the entire engineering tenure to be eligible to attend Graduate Apprentice Interview in Robert Bosch, Jaipur.

Last edited by ppsahu; 23rd January 2019 at 06:30 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?