12th December 2019, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Software Testing interview of Indium Software Chennai?

Sir, can you please help me to know about the procedure of selection for Software Testing post in Indium Software Chennai? I am unable to get this information that is why I need your help. Please help me!

19th December 2019, 02:17 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Software Testing interview of Indium Software Chennai?

Selection procedure in Software Testing interview of Indium Software Chennai as follows:-

-Online or Written test. (aptitude + technical)
-Technical interview.
-Ops. Manager Round or Machine test.
-Final HR round.
21st December 2019, 07:01 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Selection procedure in Software Testing interview of Indium Software Chennai?

Selection procedure in Software Testing interview of Indium Software Chennai is given below:-

1. Aptitude.

2. Technical round.

3. HR interview.

The candidate should be a graduate in BE/Btech/MCA from any recognized university/institution to be eligible in the Software Testing interview of Indium Software Chennai.
21st December 2019, 07:15 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Selection procedure in Software Testing interview of Indium Software Chennai?

Selection procedure in the Software Testing interview of Indium Software Chennai goes through multiple rounds. First is aptitude, the second round is technical round, the third round is hr round.

This process shall take 3 weeks to be completed in the Software Testing interview of Indium Software Chennai.

The applicant should be a graduate in BE/BTech/MCA from any university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?