19th July 2016, 08:24 PM
mohsinblue

Download Model question papers of Tata Steel Junior Engineer Trainee exam with solutions

I want to get the model question papers with solutions of
Junior Engineer Trainee exam of Tata Steel. Can anyone of you kindly provide me the model papers. I want to download the papers. Please share with me.
Waiting for your reply. thank you!

14th October 2017, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Download Model question papers of Tata Steel Junior Engineer Trainee exam with solutions

Sir i am appearing for the entrance test in tata steel in electrical section.
If you have the sample question ppr pls send it to
[email protected]
Thanks
31st October 2017, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Download Model question papers of Tata Steel Junior Engineer Trainee exam with solutions

Dear Sir, I am going to attend written exam on 5/11/2017 tata steel in electrical stream, kindly send me last year sample question paper soon.
19th January 2018, 07:17 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am going to preparing Tata steel Junior engineer exam for mechanical stream. I want paper with solutions. Kindly I request you please send it on my id [email protected]

Thanks and regards
Sangam Bakale
22nd January 2018, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I am going to attend online test exam on 30/1/2018 tata steel in civil stream, kindly send me last year sample question paper soon.
[email protected]
23rd January 2018, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir I am going to attend online test exam on 27/01/2018 Tata steel in mechanical stream kindly send me model question papers
Thank you
[email protected]
20th November 2018, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am going to preparing Tata steel Junior engineer exam for mechanical stream. I want paper with solutions. Kindly I request you please send it on my id [email protected]

Thanks and regard
23rd November 2018, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

sir I am going to attend Tata Steel junior engineer trainee exam in December please send me the previous year sample paper or question paper. On my email [email protected]
25th November 2018, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

I am going to preparing Tata steel Junior engineer exam for electrical stream. I want paper with solutions. Kindly I request you please send it on my email,[email protected]
Thanks &Regards
27th November 2018, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am going to attend Tata Steel junior engineer trainee exam in December please send me the previous year sample paper or question paper. On my email rahulrajbhar507gmail.com
11th December 2018, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I am going to attend tats steel interview on this Sunday for electrical stream.so please send me the previous year question papers on my email [email protected]
6th February 2019, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am going to sit for Tata steel Junior engineer exam for ELECTRICAL stream. I want paper with solutions. Kindly I request you please send it on my id [email protected]

Thanks and regards
SUBHOJIT MUKHJERJEE
4th March 2019, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I am going to attend Tata Steel junior engineer trainee exam from Mechanical Stream, in march please send me the previous year sample paper or question paper. On my email [email protected]
1st August 2019, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir, download modal question paper with solution of tisco apprentice trade exam 2019.
11th August 2019, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

I want to give jti exam after 10th board how I will prepare for that
22nd December 2019, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am preparing for tata steel jet 2020 so please mail me the previous question papers [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?