31st May 2018, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Tata Consultancy Services Trainee interview?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to prepare for the interview of Tata Consultancy Services for the post of Trainee. I would like to know the selection procedure in this interview for this post. Kindly let me know about the procedure of selection.

15th July 2018, 03:46 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Tata Consultancy Services Trainee interview?

Selection Process of Tata Consultancy Services Trainee/ Graduate Trainee Recruitment:

The detailed information about the selection process of Tata Consultancy Services is given below.

<> After fulfilling the detailed eligibility criteria, you will receive an Email on the that you have registered and you will also be given the details of test like, venue, time of the exam, data of recruitment,..etc.,

<> Generally, the selection process consists of the below mentioned steps. They are,
@ Online Aptitude Test
@ Personal Interview

Once completion of the Online Aptitude Test, you will then be called to attend Personal Interview. Candidates who successfully get selected in this Interview round will get an offer letter on the registered mail and the further steps will be intimated to you in the due course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?