5th August 2019, 05:10 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Virtusa Chennai Associate Engineer interview?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly tell me about the selection procedure which Virtusa Chennai emerges in the interview for the post of Associate Engineer? I am preparing for this interview so I want to know about the selection procedure first.

10th August 2019, 12:36 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Virtusa Chennai Associate Engineer interview?

Selection Process of Virtusa Associate Engineer Recruitment:

The detailed selection process of this Associate Engineer in Virtusa recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Virtusa

Name of the Job Position - Associate Engineer

Selection process consists of the below mentioned rounds. They are,

@ Online Assessment

@ Technical Interview

@ HR Interview

>> This online assessment consists of Multiple Choice Questions and 2 Java Programs. Hence, I suggest you to get good command over technical subjects in order to crack this recruitment.
12th August 2019, 11:04 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Virtusa Chennai Associate Engineer interview?

Selection procedure in Virtusa Chennai Associate Engineer interview as follows :
Good communication skills is required for this position -

-Online apptitude test.
-Technical test for programming skills.
-Operational manager round for product development skills.
-HR interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?