10th January 2019, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Wipro Technologies Limited, Pune Project Engineer Interview?

Can anyone of you kindly let me know what is the process for selection in Wipro Technologies Limited, Pune for the post of Project Engineer? I am interested to attend an interview of this company for this post so I need to know about the selection procedure.

15th January 2019, 11:24 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Wipro Technologies Limited, Pune Project Engineer Interview?

Selection procedure followed in Wipro Technologies Limited, Pune Project Engineer Interview consists of following rounds.

1).Online Assessment comprising of 3 sections i.e. Verbal & Analytical, Coding test on Java or C++ and Written Communication Test

2). Face to Face Interview (Technical & HR)

Last edited by ppsahu; 18th January 2019 at 05:49 AM. Reason: Remove *
15th January 2019, 06:04 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Wipro Technologies Limited, Pune Project Engineer Interview?

Selection Process of Wipro Technologies Limited, Pune Project Engineer recruitment:

The detailed selection process of Wipro Technologies Limited, Pune Project Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Wipro Technologies

Name of the Job Position - Project Engineer

Selection will be done through online assessment and Face to face interview and the detailed information is given below. Online assessment will be conducted for 110 minutes and consists of 3 sections.

<> Verbal and Analytical test (30 Questions and 45 Minutes)
<> Coding Test on Java or C++ (45 Minutes)
<> Written Communication Test (20 Minutes)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?