10th January 2019, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Wipro Technologies Limited, Pune Project Engineer interview?

Hello friends, I am interested to join as a Project Engineer in Wipro Technologies Limited, Pune. As I know, they are hiring, so I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview for this post. Thank you!

15th January 2019, 11:09 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Wipro Technologies Limited, Pune Project Engineer interview?

If you want join as a Project Engineer in Wipro Technologies Limited, Pune, you need to pass B.E./ B.Tech (CS/IT/IS/ECE/ EEE/ E&I/ Mechanical/ Automobile/ Production Engineering/ Aeronautical/ Mechatronics) from any recognized university. You must have obtained minimum 60% in 10th, 12th and 65% in Engineering without any standing backlogs. Candidates who have passed Engineering in the current year are only eligible to attend Project Engineer Interview in Wipro Technologies Limited, Pune.

Last edited by ppsahu; 18th January 2019 at 05:48 AM. Reason: Remove *
15th January 2019, 05:56 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Wipro Technologies Limited, Pune Project Engineer interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Wipro Technologies Limited, Pune Project Engineer recruitment:

The detailed eligibility criteria required to attend this Wipro Technologies Limited, Pune Project Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Wipro Technologies

Name of the Job Position - Project Engineer

<> You should have done B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams in order to be eligible.
* Computer Science Engineering or
* Mechanical Engineering or
* Information Technology or
* Electronics and Communication Engineering or
* E&I
* Production Engineering or
* Mechatronics or
* Aeronautical Engineering or
* Automobile Engineering ..etc.,

<> You must be passing out in 2018 and you should have scored minimum 60% marks throughout the academics in order to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?