13th July 2021, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Should I go fo job or continue with my less profit making business?

I am mba marketing & hr and I have my own shop but my income is so so low. Therefore I am confused about what to do job or continue with less income business?

15th July 2021, 09:40 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I go fo job or continue with my less profit making business?

If you are getting the job right now then you can close your business but if there is no clarity of job then my suggestion does not to close your business because you have already given your time, money to it. So, it better is to spend some more time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Companies offering job through campus placement to Bachelor of Business Management students of International School of Business and Research? Salary package for the freshers? 2 28th September 2019 06:42 PM
Job opportunities in India through BA(Business Law and Business Management) of the St Mary's University Twickenham? 1 28th July 2019 09:11 PM
Job opportunities through MBA(International Business Management & Leadership) of Professional School of Business & Technology, Germany? 0 17th August 2018 11:42 PM
Business Consultant or Business Development Executive which job is better? Information about salary and scope after this course? 1 23rd October 2017 09:07 PM
Which one is better between B.A Economics in Miranda Hours and Bachelors of Business Studies in Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies? Which one has job prospects in abroad? 4 15th February 2014 08:24 PM