3rd April 2017, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I start a good Business after completing my Graduation with B.Com? Should I continue with my studies?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with B.Com and after completing it I want to start my own Business so I want to know can I start a good Business after completing my Graduation with B.Com? Should I continue with my studies? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I pursue after completing B.Sc Maths and Economics? Should I join my Family Business or start working in a Company?
  2. What to do after 12th commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to start CA studies after B.Com?
  4. Can I do B.Com after completing 12th Science?
  5. Which course should I pursue after completing B.SC for a good career scope?
  6. Am I eligible to complete my graduation after failing in 3rd year B.Com?
  7. Should i continue my school or start learning how to fix vehicles?
  8. Is it possible for me to continue with my Studies after 10 years of completing class 10th? What should I do to get admission in B.Com course?
  9. How can I continue my studies after completing B.Ed? I want to continue with M.Ed
  10. Should I give the entrance exam this year after my bachelor's degree gets complete in June this year?
  11. What to do after B.Tech Computer Science?
  12. Comparison between B.Com and B.Com Honours with or without CA
  13. Can I apply for job or continue higher studies after completing Graduation in Geography subject?
  14. What should I do after completing Diploma of Business Accounting study? Which courses are available that I can pursue?
  15. What is the procedure to follow for completing the F.Y.BCom Graduation course which I stopped before completion?
  16. What can I do to continue my intermediate studies after 15 years of gap?
  17. What should I do for continuing my studies? I have done 10th with 64% marks but due to some problem I didn't continue my studies later. Now I want to continue my studies in any technical field. Suggest technical courses along with their full details
  18. What kind of jobs are suitable for 12th passed student? Where I will get job?
14th December 2017, 09:10 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I start a good Business after completing my Graduation with B.Com? Should I continue with my studies?

You can become an Entrepreneur if you have a good vision about your business. You can definitely start your business. First you need to have a blueprint of business plan, required capital etc to go ahead.

On other hand, you can continue your studies in correspondence mode. However, it would be better for you to pursue MBA before starting your enterprise. MBA will broaden your business skills and thought process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?