11th February 2023, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Should I go for java after diploma in microelectronics to get higher salary jobs?

I did three year diploma in microelectronics with C & C should i go for java to get high salaried job in India and out of India. if yes then what should i have to learn in java that is related to electronics and what salary should i expect after it as a fresher or one year experience.....

14th February 2023, 12:11 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: Should I go for java after diploma in microelectronics to get higher salary jobs?

Java developers are in high demand because of the language's broad use in developing web and mobile applications as well
as cutting-edge technologies like big data, the Internet of Things, blockchain, and artificial intelligence (AI).
Java developers make more money than the majority of other developers. For instance, a Java developer makes an average of Rs.6.7 LPA.
14th February 2023, 02:49 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I go for java after diploma in microelectronics to get higher salary jobs?

The average salary of an individual with a degree in microelectronics course differs for various job roles .
However the salary may be more for individuals with a degree in masters and PhD in microelectronics , since they are recruited by top prestigious companies.

Average annual salary of Microelectronics engineer is Rs 4 to 12 lacs p.annum
Thus those having masters degree and PhD degree can earn a lot more in this field.
14th February 2023, 04:22 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Due to the widespread usage of the language in creating web and mobile applications, Java developers are in great demand.
Compared to most other developers, Java developers are paid more. For instance, the average salary for a Java developer is Rs.6.7 LPA approx.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?