11th February 2023, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I join as a fresher companies like Infosys, TCS, CTS, etc. after my maternity break?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am currently in my maternity break now. I completed BE CSE in 2012 and worked till 2014 in technical support (90% of job role was fixing bugs in java and COBOL). If I want to rejoin in a standard companies like Infosys, TCS, CTS, etc., can I get a chance to enter there ? If so, is it possible that I could be taken up as a fresh java developer ?

13th February 2023, 11:24 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I join as a fresher companies like Infosys, TCS, CTS, etc. after my maternity break?

Yes. MNC companies like Infosys, TCS, CTS, etc. give opportunities to women in resuming their careers after a maternity break. Women can get all the resources they need on the online portal to return to work.
14th February 2023, 01:39 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join as a fresher companies like Infosys, TCS, CTS, etc. after my maternity break?

Eligibility for joining such companies

Those who have completed BE/B.tech/M.E/M.tech /MSc/MCA are eligible
Must have secured atleast 60% or above marks from a recognised board through their academics
The total gap in an academic career should be less than or equal to 2 years.
1 active backlog is allowed.

This , those who fulfill the above eligibility criteria are eligible to join.
14th February 2023, 04:17 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. Multinational companies like Infosys, TCS, CTS, etc. provide opportunities for women to return to the workforce after maternity leave so that they can work after maternity leave.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?