26th August 2015, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs are available for Mathematics graduate who is pursuing C, C+, Java and .NET training? Expected salary?

Hello Sir,
I have completed my Graduation which is B.Sc(Mathematics). I want to get good job so I have started training of C, C+, Java and .NET. I would like to know that doing this training can give me benefits? What are the jobs I can get? What about salary?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I opt for my training either java, .NET, PHP, UNIX, LINUX, networking or computer graphics? I am pursuing MCA(5th semester)
  2. What kind of jobs are available for B.Com graduate in Bangalore? Expected starting salary for it? Best career oriented course among B.Com and BCA?
  3. JAVA, PHP or .NET: Best for a programming beginner for good jobs in MNCs?
  4. Which one is better between Java and .Net?
  5. Which language to opt for ASP.NET or JAVA? Which is best for training institution and IT companies?
  6. List of institutes which offer Java, .NET and C# Training for B.Tech(ECE) graduate in Hyderabad?
  7. What kind of jobs are available for me after passing IPCC examination? What is the starting salary?
  8. According to present market situation Java is better or .NET? Is it enough to do Java certificate on Corejava or Advance Java certification is necessary?
  9. How to prepare for IT jobs after pursuing B.Tech in ECE stream?
  10. What kind of jobs can we get after MSc Biotechnology? How much is the salary?
  11. java certification or .net certification? which one is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Best training institute in Bangalore for Java, J2ee and .Net?
  13. Scope for genetic engineers in forensic?
  14. Career options available after graduation? I am pursuing B.A(H) Economics with Subsidary Mathematics
  15. MCA student should get training in Java or .Net?
  16. Is there any company in Gujarat providing IT training in Java/J2EE?
  17. How to take training in .NET or JAVA after passing B.Tech 4th semester?
  18. What is the procedure followed for applying internship for 2 months while having semester break?
11th June 2016, 02:10 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available for Mathematics graduate who is pursuing C, C+, Java and .NET training? Expected salary?

It is my honest suggestion that, don't go blindly with all the certification as well as course in order to get the IT jobs, although these days IT jobs are just like sand in the hand. It will come easily into your hand, but if you don't know the way to hold it in your fist, it will just drop down.

So, first of all try to analyse, what you want to do and for which job you are eligible and then only try to take any action.

Doing certification as well as training is not going to get you a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?