13th April 2019, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become an Associate Business Process Professional in CSC, Chennai?

Please let me know that what are the essential skills required so that I can become an Associate Business Process Professional in CSC, Chennai. I want to attend and crack the interview so that I can achieve this post. Please let me know about the skills.

27th April 2019, 05:59 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become an Associate Business Process Professional in CSC, Chennai?

Skills Required to become an Associate Business Process Professional in CSC, Chennai recruitment:

Major skills required to become an Associate Business Profess Professional in CSC, Chennai recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - CSC

Name of the Job Position - Associate Professional : Business Process

>> You must have excellent communication skills and verbal and written English language skills.

>> Candidates preferably working in Night Shits only are required to apply for this recruitment.

>> Having experience with the client business processes and with operating systems and products would be an added advantage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?