13th April 2019, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Associate Business Process Professional in CSC, Chennai?

Respected Sir, I have applied for the interview of CSC, Chennai for the post of Associate Business Process Professional. I would like to know about the salary package for this particular post in this company. Can you please tell me about this?

10th May 2019, 12:30 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Salary package of Associate Business Process Professional in CSC, Chennai?

Annual salary package for Associate Business Process Professional in CSC chennai is Rs.623900/-. For more details regarding Associate Business Analyst you can go through below details.

<> You should have completed B.E/B.Tech or any PG from the recognized university.

<> You must have minimum experience of 2 to 5 years

<> You should know the Application programming and maintenance.

<> Full time and place of posting at Chennai.

<> Last date to apply for this job is 25th April 2019
15th July 2019, 09:36 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Associate Business Process Professional in CSC, Chennai?

Salary package of Associate Business Process Professional in CSC, Chennai is around INR 6-7 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and experience you have with you in the similar profile would be great.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?