29th January 2019, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to become an Associate Software Engineer in Aptean, Kolkata?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the skills which are necessarily required to join Aptean, Kolkata as an Associate Software Engineer. I am preparing for the interview for this particular post in Aptean, Kolkata. so I want to know about the skills required for this post. Thank you!

11th February 2019, 07:53 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become an Associate Software Engineer in Aptean, Kolkata?

In order to apply for Associate Software Engineer in Aptean, you should have the following skills.

> Basic knowledge in JAVA, .NET and SQL skills

> Must have good communications skills, in both oral and written.

> Must have the ability to work under a team and must have a pleasant behaviour.

> Must have the ability to work under difficult situation and must be flexible with rotational shifts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?