11th February 2019, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Seller Support Associate in Amazon, Bengaluru?

Hello everyone, I just want to know that what are the skills required to join Amazon, Bengaluru as a Seller Support Associate? I want to become a Seller Support Associate in this company so I want to know about the essential skills. Thank you!

15th February 2019, 07:51 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Seller Support Associate in Amazon, Bengaluru?

Skills which is required to become a Seller Support Associate in Amazon, Bengaluru are as follows:

You must have Japanese language proficiency.
Candidates having a minimum of 6 months and above experience within a customer service/contact Centre environment is an advantage.
You must be skilled in Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy such as MS-Office, Application Excel and Internet Explorer/Mozilla Firefox.
With high priority flexibility, you have strong priorities and time management skills.
You must ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.

You can find details on the below mentioned website link.
https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/7323...port-associate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?