11th February 2019, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Seller Support Associate in Amazon, Bengaluru?

Hi everyone, I would like to gather some information regarding the job description for the post of Seller Support Associate in Amazon, Bengaluru. I am interested to apply for this post in Seller Support Associate. Can you please tell me about the description of this job post?

15th February 2019, 06:43 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Seller Support Associate in Amazon, Bengaluru?

Job description of Seller Support Associate in Amazon, Bengaluru:

The Seller Support Associate works as the primary interface between Amazon and their business partners. They will be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to merchants who sell on the Amazon platform. They are expected to resolve issues of the old system, improve the process, develop internal documents and contribute to the team's environment, while service level agreements for all phones and / or email cases do follow.
15th February 2019, 08:56 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Seller Support Associate in Amazon, Bengaluru?

Job Description of Seller Support Associate in Amazon, Bangalore recruitment:

The detailed job description of seller support associate in Amazon, Bangalore recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Amazon

Name of the Job Position - Seller Support Associate

<> You are required to act as Primary interface between amazon and our business parters.

<> You are required to provide timely and accurate operational support to merchants selling on the amazon platform.

<> You need to develop internal documentation and contribute to team environment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?