1st April 2019, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Software Developer in IBM India Pvt Ltd?

Hello everyone, I have done BTech and going to attend an interview of IBM India Pvt Ltd for Software Developer post. I would like to know about the skills which are required to secure this job. Please tell me about the skills asap.

4th April 2019, 10:31 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Software Developer in IBM India Pvt Ltd?

Skills required to attend IBM India Pvt Ltd Software Developer recruitment:

Major skills required to attend this IBM India Pvt Ltd Software Developer recruitment are given below.

Name of the company - IBM India Pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Software Developer

<> You should have excellent communication skills along with strong interpersonal skills.

<> You must have knowledge on
* HTML 5,
* Angular JS,
* JavaScript,
* JAVA/ J2EE,
* Dojo,
* REACT..etc.,

<> You should be able to write REST services and must be proficient in Java or Object Oriented programming, ..etc., Having Kubernetes and Docker knowledge would be an added advantage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?