4th January 2016, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

What kind of skills are required to become a Software Developer in IBM?

Hello,
I am a B.E graduate from CSE branch. I want to join IBM for a Software Developer post. Kindly tell me what skills is required for getting Software Developer post in IBM?

Related Questions:
  1. Desktop Level-II or Software Developer, which is better to choose if selected for both in IBM?
  2. How can I get job in Infosys, Accenture and IBM as a Software Developer? Required Eligibility criteria for this purpose? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to become a Software Developer in IBM if secured 62% in 10th, 65% in 12th and 66% in B.Tech(CSE)?
  4. In which company I should apply to get promotion if want to quit Software Developer post in IBM?
  5. Eligibility to attend IBM Off-Campus Interview for Software Developer post? -- [New]
  6. Can I become a Software Developer in IBM and Wipro if completed B.Sc(IT) from SMU and .NET Training?
  7. How can I become a Software Developer in IBM being a BCA final semester student?
  8. Cut off marks to get Job in top MNCs? How much will be the cut off for BHEL? Can I apply for any of the MNCs pursuing 3rd year of EEE with an average of 60% but with some backlogs?
  9. What is the role of Software Developer in any MNC?
  10. Can I get government job after completing post graduation in MCA?
  11. Which post graduation course is better to do after completion of BCA course? MBA or MCA?
  12. List of career opportunities available for a B.Sc(IT) graduate? What's the future prospective?
  13. Can i become a Software Developer despite of being from commerce stream?
  14. Which is better to study among BCA and B.Sc to become a Software Developer?
  15. Minimum and maximum salaries in ECE?
  16. How can I prepare for IBM Interview? Technical skills required for joining?
  17. Job profile and starting salary of a Software Developer in MNC?
  18. Can I become a Software Developer after completing MBA?
11th January 2016, 12:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of skills are required to become a Software Developer in IBM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am a B.E graduate from CSE branch. I want to join IBM for a Software Developer post. Kindly tell me what skills is required for getting Software Developer post in IBM?
Skill required for Software Engineer:-

1.Technically sound

2.Communication skill must be good.

3.You have knowledge to solve mathematical problem.

4.You have leadership attitude.
28th August 2016, 10:05 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

Default Re: What kind of skills are required to become a Software Developer in IBM?

For IBM, to become a software developer it depends on the domain you will be working. But if you have certain specific domain related knowledge, then you can apply to get a job in that domain to become a software developer.
Usually you must have knowledge in these fields to become a successful developer in IBM

> JAVA
> JAVA SCRIPT
> PL/SQL
> ORACLE SERVER
> DB2
10th October 2018, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

I did b.tech in ECE and I done SAP Basis I'm so and so interested in work in Software field I love Software engineer in IBM,HCL companies..please suggest me I'm a fresher I don't have any work experience please suggest me what skills are required to work in software engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?