14th August 2019, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Software Developer in Syncfusion Inc Chennai?

Hello everyone, I have done BTech and going to attend an interview of Syncfusion Inc Chennai for Software Developer post. I would like to know about the skills which are required to secure this job. Please tell me about the skills asap.

16th August 2019, 07:32 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Software Developer in Syncfusion Inc Chennai?

Company Name : Syncfusion Inc

Software Developers || 2019 Batch Freshers (BE/BTech /ME/ MTech/ MCA/M.Sc) || Chennai ||

Skills required to become a Software Developer in Syncfusion Inc Chennai as follows :

-Knowledge on .NET class libraries for the Microsoft Windows development.
-Knowledge on .Net Developers, Testing Engineer, UX Designer, Network Engineer, Technical Writer.
-Strong programming skills in. Net technologies.
-Good communication skills.
-Troubleshooting and support for technical difficulties.

Venue :
Syncfusion Inc,
AJ 217, Eymard Complex,
Shanthi Colony, 4th Avenue, Anna Nagar
Chennai 600 040.
17th August 2019, 10:03 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Software Developer in Syncfusion Inc Chennai?

Skills required to become a Software Developer in Syncfusion Inc Chennai is given below :-

1)Candidates must have strong knowledge of software testing.

2)Candidates with knowledge of automated testing will be preferred.

3)Candidates with basic knowledge of a programming language will be preferred.

4)Candidates must have Knowledge of web, desktop and mobile testing is essential.

5)Candidates should have good overall communication skills.

6)Candidates should be willing to learn on the job and progress quickly.

7)Candidates Should be hard working and self-motivated.

For more information visit on 9https://www.syncfusion.com/)
17th August 2019, 06:39 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

In order to become a Software Developer in Syncfusion Inc Chennai, you must possess the required skills given;

You must be strong in one or more of following programming languages;
C#, C++, JAVA

You must have good overall communication skills.

You must have good interpersonal skills.

You must be hard working.
17th August 2019, 09:06 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

To apply for Software Developer in Syncfusion Inc, candidates must have good communication skills in both written and verbal. Candidates must have good knowledge in computer languages like :

> C#

> JAVA

> C++

Candidates must have good behavior and must have the ability to understand new things. Candidates must have the ability to work under tough situations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?