11th December 2015, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

How much time is taken by cognizant to hire a candidate with offer letter?

Please help me, I have attended interview in CTS hyderabad for insurance process as a fresher and cleared all rounds & selected and the HR said that will get back to you with the mail. How long should i wait? Please reply me.

12th December 2015, 11:30 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much time is taken by cognizant to hire a candidate with offer letter?

You need to wait for quite a good amount of time for the email with e-copy of your offer letter and further instructions to follow. This is because Cognizant recruits a huge amount of candidates in the entire year and all recruitment results are sent to their head office for internal processing. Thus, it takes time to disburse offer letters. Hence you need to wait at least 3-4 months for getting the email since you have been recruited as a fresher.
13th December 2015, 12:13 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much time is taken by cognizant to hire a candidate with offer letter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please help me, I have attended interview in CTS hyderabad for insurance process as a fresher and cleared all rounds & selected and the HR said that will get back to you with the mail. How long should i wait? Please reply me.
It is very difficult to predict the time because for some of them, they issue an offer letter within a week and for some they issue after some months. So, it is the process and other things also to be considered. It is better you can call the HR and ask them regarding your offer letter and how much time it will take or you can ask your friends who are all attended the interview with you and got selected. You can also check your spam of your mail box or you can contact the HR directly
16th June 2019, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

I have received a mail from cognizant regarding verification and background check, what does it mean. Will i get selected or not??
18th August 2019, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

When can I expect joining letter ofter received my offer letter
18th August 2019, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

When can I expect the joining letter ofter received my offer letter
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?