9th July 2019, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become Software Development Intern in Bank of New York Mellon Chennai?

Hello everyone, I am going to appear an interview of Bank of New York Mellon Chennai for the post of Software Development Intern. I would like to know about the skills which are required to get this job. Kindly tell me immediately.

12th July 2019, 08:13 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Software Development Intern in Bank of New York Mellon Chennai?

The skills required become Software Development Intern in Bank of New York Mellon Chennai is that you must have knowledge of .NET along with excellent communication skills and problem solving skills.

The candidates who are B.E or B.tech in Computer Science Engineering are eligible to apply for the recruitment.

You can visit the website https://www.bnymellon.com/apac/en/home.jsp for more information.
14th July 2019, 01:18 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Software Development Intern in Bank of New York Mellon Chennai?

-Excellent knowledge of .Net technologies.

-Excellent communication skills.

-Problem solving skills for large projects.
14th July 2019, 07:04 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Skills required:-

Candidate must have knowledge of .NET along with excellent communication skills and problem solving skills.

Candidates who are B.E or B.tech in Computer Science Engineering are eligible to apply for the recruitment.

For more details visit Official website https://www.bnymellon.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?