1st April 2015, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Joining Letter if got selected in L&T Infotech Off-Campus Drive but having a gap of 2 years after 12th?

Hello everyone,
I am selected in L&T Infotech
in off campus drive. But I have a
doubt regarding year gap criteria.
I have a gap of 2 years after my 12th
for B.Tech. So, I can get the joining letter?

Related Questions:
  1. When I will get my Joining Letter if selected in TCS through Off-campus Drive?
  2. Will there be any problem for me while joining in TCS being a candidate having completed B.Tech in 5 years and mentioned the same in application form?
  3. Can I get job in L&T Infotech being a B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? Where is L&T Off-Campus Drive in Bangalore?
  4. Am I eligible to attend L&T Infotech On-Campus Interview if secured 78% in 10th, 57.88% in 12th and 72% in B.E.?
  5. From when I will join if got placed in L&T Infotech?
  6. Chances to attend L&T Infotech Off-Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 55% with a gap of 2 years in B.E.(CSE)?
  7. Where L&T Infotech will take Off-Campus Drive across India?
  8. When I have to join Wipro Infotech if got the offer letter? Whether Wipro Infotech conduct Jump Start like Wipro Technologies?
  9. How can I get information regarding joining Wipro?
  10. Why I am not getting my Offer Letter if selected in Wipro Campus Drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Why I am not getting my joining letter if selected in Tech Mahindra?
  12. Can I attend Mahindra-Satyam On-Campus drive if having 2 years of gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  13. Number of students selected in iGATE Patni through campus interview at Shivaji University? When they will get their Joining Letter?
  14. How many days Cognizant takes for sending call letter?
  15. How many rounds are there in L&T Infotech Off-Campus Drive?
  16. Can I attend L&T Infotech Interview if having a gap of 2 years after 12th being a B.Tech(ECE) student?
  17. When I will get the joining letter from TCS after off-campus placement? Should I join TCS instead of looking for job in Infosys, Syntel and HCL?
  18. Do I have to secure 75% with no backlog in B.E. to attend L&T Infotech off-campus drive in Chennai?
15th April 2015, 10:37 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Can I get Joining Letter if got selected in L&T Infotech Off-Campus Drive but having a gap of 2 years after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I am selected in L&T Infotech
in off campus drive. But I have a
doubt regarding year gap criteria.
I have a gap of 2 years after my 12th
for B.Tech. So, I can get the joining letter?
Every company can consider the year gap of 1 year and not more than that, So, if you are having the year gap of 1 year than it is Ok with you. But,you are having the gap of 2 year then it is going to be very difficult for you. So, you must confirm to the company terms and conditions in this case.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?