9th July 2019, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Bank of New York Mellon Chennai Software Development Intern interview?

Dear Sir, I have done BTech and now I have heard that Bank of New York Mellon Chennai is going to conduct an interview for the post of Software Development Intern. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria.

12th July 2019, 08:15 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Bank of New York Mellon Chennai Software Development Intern interview?

The minimum eligibility required to apply for is that you must be a technical graduate in computer science to be eligible to apply for Software Development Intern in Bank of New York Mellon Chennai.

The skills required become Software Development Intern in Bank of New York Mellon Chennai is that you must have knowledge of .NET along with excellent communication skills and problem solving skills.

You can visit the website https://www.bnymellon.com/apac/en/home.jsp for more information.
14th July 2019, 01:15 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Bank of New York Mellon Chennai Software Development Intern interview?

-Candidate's should have completed their qualifying degree in computer science or related technical field.

-Knowledge of. Net technologies programming language.

-Excellent communication skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?