22nd December 2019, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Software Engineer Trainee in Prodapt Chennai?

Hello everyone, I have done BTech and going to attend an interview of Prodapt Chennai for Software Engineer Trainee post. I would like to know about the skills which are required to secure this job. Please tell me about the skills asap.

15th January 2020, 06:18 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Software Engineer Trainee in Prodapt Chennai?

Skills required to become a Software Engineer Trainee in Prodapt Chennai as follows:-

-Strong programming skills for application development.
-Problem-solving and analytical skills.
-Support and Maintenance for application development, systems integration, testing.
-Report and Documentation for operational tasks.
15th January 2020, 02:18 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Software Engineer Trainee in Prodapt Chennai?

Skills required to attend Prodapt Chennai Software Engineer Trainee recruitment:

Major skills required to attend Prodapt Chennai Software Engineer Trainee recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - Prodapt

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer Trainee

<> You must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.

<> You must have good knowledge of C, C++, Java, Oracle, SQL..etc.,

<> You should have strong interpersonal skills and must be able work in a professional manner.

<> Candidates who are not having experience are also eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?