7th October 2019, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Software Engineer Trainee in Replicon Software Bangalore?

Please let me know that what are the essential skills required so that I can become a Software Engineer Trainee in Replicon Software Bangalore. I want to attend and crack the interview so that I can achieve this post. Please let me know about the skills.

12th October 2019, 02:10 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Software Engineer Trainee in Replicon Software Bangalore?

Skills required to become a Software Engineer Trainee in Replicon Software Bangalore as follows :

-Good analytical and problem solving skills.
-Good communication skills.
-Knowledge of C#.
-Knowledge of JavaScript and Java technologies.
-Knowledge of any Databases (SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL)
-Passion to learn new technologies and excel in every activity.
13th October 2019, 04:13 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Software Engineer Trainee in Replicon Software Bangalore?

Skills required to attend Replicon Software Bangalore Software Engineer Trainee recruitment:

Major skills required to attend Replicon Software Bangalore Software Engineer Trainee recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - Replicon

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer Trainee

<> You must have good knowledge of C#

<> Should have good analytical skills along with strong communication skills.

<> You should have good knowledge of Java Script or any other flavours of JavaScript is good to have.

<> Also must have good knowledge of any databases like Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL..etc.,

<> You must be having passion to learn the new technologies and excel in the every activity you do.
13th October 2019, 04:17 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Here are the skills required to apply for Software Engineer Trainee in Replicon Software:

> Candidates must have excellent communication skills in both written and verbal.

> Candidates must have good knowledge in OOPs concepts, SDLC.

> Candidates must have good knowledge in Core Java, XML, CSS.

> Candidates must have the ability to write code in any of these computer languages like: C, C++, Java or other languages.

Add: IVTL Infoview Technologies Pvt Ltd 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th Floor 2/319 Melaram Towers Rajiv Ghandhi Salai (OMR), Karapakkam Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600097.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?