7th September 2019, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Software Engineer Trainee in Replicon Software Bangalore?

Please let me know that what are the essential skills required so that I can become a Software Engineer Trainee in Replicon Software Bangalore. I want to attend and crack the interview so that I can achieve this post. Please let me know about the skills.

9th September 2019, 09:05 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Software Engineer Trainee in Replicon Software Bangalore?

The skills that are required to become a software engineer trainee in replicon software are as follows:

> The candidates should have good analytical and communication skills in both written and verbal.

> Candidates should have a knowledge of computer languages like c# and JavaScript.

> Candidates should have knowledge of database like SQLserver,Oracle,postgreSQL etc.

> Candidates must be passionate about learning new technologies and must take part in every activities.

Web: https://www.replicon.com/
10th September 2019, 01:29 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Software Engineer Trainee in Replicon Software Bangalore?

Skills required to attend Replicon Software Bangalore Software Engineer Trainee recruitment:

Major skills required to attend Replicon Software Bangalore Software Engineer Trainee recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - Replicon Software

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer Trainee

@ You must have strong analytical skills.

@ Should have good knowledge of C#, strong communication skills. You must have good knowledge of SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle..etc.,

@ You must have good knowledge of JavaScript and strong analytical skills. You must have the passion to learn new technologies.
10th September 2019, 11:26 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to become a Software Engineer Trainee in Replicon Software Bangalore as follows :

-Good analytical skills.
-Good communication skills.
-Ability to learn new technologies and excel in every activity.
-Testing process / Technique.
-Knowledge of testing tools is a great asset.
10th September 2019, 11:44 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to become a Software Engineer Trainee in Replicon Software Bangalore is given below:-

1)Excellent verbal/written communication skills

2)Fundamental technical know-how on system troubleshooting

3)Willing to work in 24x7 shifts

4)Willing to relocate for project deployment to any part of India basis business requirement

Address:
Tower B,5th Floor,,
Mantri Commercio,
Outer Ring Road, Devarabisanahalli,
Bellandur Post, Bengaluru,
Karnataka 560103

Phone: 080671 54444

For more information visit on (https://www.replicon.com)
11th September 2019, 05:02 PM
IphoneX

Skills required :--

Aspirants must have knowledge of Computer Languages .

Aspirants must have knowledge of C++, JAVA, C.

Aspirants must have excellent communication.

Aspirants must have Positive Attitude.

Aspirants must have good work environment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?