26th May 2018, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to become Software Engineer in Webyog?

Hello everyone, I am going to appear an interview of Webyog for the post of Software Engineer. I would like to know about the skills which are required to get this job. Kindly tell me immediately.

28th May 2018, 11:23 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Software Engineer in Webyog?

Skills required to become a Software Engineer in Webyog:

Some of the major skills that are required to become a Software Engineer in Webyog are given below.

<> You should have great programming fundamentals and you must be an expert in C/ C++

<> You must have experience with RDBMS systems. You must be able to communicate directly with the user when required and especially when the need of explaining the technical details.

<> You must be able to understand the computer science fundamentals, compiler and parser development, sorting and searching algorithms..etc.,

<> Having knowledge of Linux, GitHub, Stack Overflow..etc., will be an added advantage.

<> You should have knowledge of operating system and must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?