2nd June 2018, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Trainee Software Engineer in InterGlobe Technologies?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the skills which are essentially required to become a Trainee Software Engineer in InterGlobe Technologies. Please tell me about the necessary skills. Waiting for your response.

4th June 2018, 07:54 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Trainee Software Engineer in InterGlobe Technologies?

Skills required for a Trainee Software Engineer in InterGlobe Technologies:

Some of the major skills required to become a Trainee Software Engineer in InterGlobe Technologies include,

<> You should have understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle

<> You must have good understanding of
* Software Technologies
* Object Oriented approach

<> You should have good problem solving skills along with the excellent communication skills.

<> You should be able to work with the stakeholders across the organization. You must have passion towards excel.

<> You must have strong analytical as well as logical skills and must be able to work under tight project timelines.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?