8th November 2016, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

What kind of skills are required to become a Software Engineer in Acuvate Software?

Please let me know what skills are required under Software Engineer recruitment of Acuvate Software? I want to get this job so I want to know about the essential skills required.

Related Questions:
  1. How many rounds are available in Software Engineer Interview of Acuvate Software?
  2. Company's Profile of Acuvate Software Pvt. Ltd.
  3. What kind of skills are required to become a Software Engineer in Tally Solutions?
  4. How to become a software engineer? What are the skills required for it?
  5. Is it necessary to do any short term technical course to become a Software Engineer for CSE student? Skills required to become a Software Engineer?
  6. Skills required to become Software Engineer in Reliance e-Commerce AJIO process?
  7. Educational qualification and skills required to become Software Quality Assurance Engineer?
  8. Skills required to become a Junior Software Engineer Trainee in Poornam InfoVision?
  9. What kind of performance is needed to become a Senior Software Engineer in iGATE? Salary package of Senior Software Engineer?
  10. What kind of skills are required to become a Software Developer in Urjanet? -- [New]
  11. Required Eligibility criteria to become a Software Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What kind of skills are required to become a Software Developer in IBM?
  13. What procedure must I follow to be a software engineer after passing 10th?
  14. What kind of performance is needed to become a Senior Software Engineer in Capgemini? Salary of Software Engineer and Senior Software Engineer in Capgemini?
  15. Skills and qualification required to become a Software Development Engineer in Amazon?
  16. Obstacles in becoming a Software Engineer? Helpful subjects to become a Software Engineer?
  17. Eligibility to attend Sysbiz Technologies Off-Campus Drive for Software Engineer Trainee recruitment? Skills required to get this job?
  18. What are the jobs for electronics engineer in software company?
10th November 2016, 04:05 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of skills are required to become a Software Engineer in Acuvate Software?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please let me know what skills are required under Software Engineer recruitment of Acuvate Software? I want to get this job so I want to know about the essential skills required.

The candidates with B.Tech Computer Science or B.Tech IT or MCA are eligible to apply for the post of Software Engineer in Acuvate Software Pvt. Ltd. The candidates should have the following skills for the post of Software Engineer in Acuvate Software: Good knowledge on C#, Asp .Net, Ado.Net and they should have very good verbal and written communication skills. They should have good analytical and problem solving skills. It is the walk in drive, can attend the drive on 12th November 2016 in Bangalore location.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?