14th May 2016, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Sysbiz Technologies Off-Campus Drive for Software Engineer Trainee recruitment? Skills required to get this job?

Hi Friends,
Can anyone of you please provide me the eligibility criteria to attend Sysbiz Off-Campus Drive for Software Engineer Trainee recruitment? Kindly let me know the skills required for this recruitment. Waiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Sysbiz Technologies for Software Engineer Trainee aspirant?
  2. Can I become a Software Engineer Trainee in Sysbiz Technologies if secured less than 60% in 10th and 12th?
  3. Eligibility to attend Hexaware Trainee Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  4. Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies Off-Campus Drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Whether experience is required to apply in Accenture Associate Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  6. Eligibility to attend Accenture Off-Campus Drive of Associate Software Engineer post for an employee of TCS who has 5 months of experience?
  7. GD topics available to prepare for HCL Technologies Associate Software Engineer On-Campus Drive?
  8. Eligibility to attend HCL Graduate Engineer Off-Campus Drive for Electrical graduate?
  9. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  10. Cutoff percentage required in B.E. to attend Virtusa Associate Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  11. Selection procedure in Cognizant Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive for IT graduate?
  12. Cutoff marks required in overall academics to attend IBM Systems Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  13. How to join Infosys being an IT graduate?
  14. Eligibility to attend Syntel Off-Campus Drive for CICS Mainframe Trainee post?
  15. Eligibility of Virtusa campus recruitment drive?
  16. Eligibility to attend Indiamart Associate Software Programmer Off-Campus Drive for a candidate with 84% in 10th, 73.1% in 12th and 82.55% in B.Tech?
  17. What kind of topics are discussed in GD round of Capgemini Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  18. Eligibility to apply in CGI Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post?
15th May 2016, 03:06 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Sysbiz Technologies Off-Campus Drive for Software Engineer Trainee recruitment? Skills required to get this job?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend Sysbiz Technologies Off Campus drive:

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams (or) MCA from a recognized university.
* Computer Science Engineering
* Information Technology
* Electrical Engineering
* Electronics and Communication Engineering

>> You must have passed the above qualification in year 2016 only in order to be eligible.

>> You must have passed above mentioned qualification with minimum 70% marks throughout academics, i.e., 70% in 10th, 70% in 12th Class and 70% in B.E/ B.Tech.

Skills Required:

* You must have known Design, Debug and Developing and components and features.
* Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) or Data base skills are required.
* Troubleshooting and you should be able to resolve problems related to building, integrating, testing of the compenents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?