6th March 2018, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure and skills required to attend Inlogic Technologies Software Engineer interview?

Please let me know the procedure for selection in Software Engineer Trainee interview of Inlogic Technologies. I want to get selected in 1st attempt so please let me know about the selection procedure asap. And also let me know about the skills which are required?

16th April 2018, 06:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure and skills required to attend Inlogic Technologies Software Engineer interview?

Selection Process and Skills required to attend Inlogic Technologies Software Engineer Recruitment:

Selection Process and the skills required to attend Inlogic Technologies Software Engineer recruitment is as follows,

>> The selection process basically consists of,
* Aptitude Test and Technical Test
* Technical Interview and HR Interview

>> You must have good communication skills and interpersonal skills to be eligible.

>> You are required to have good knowledge on .NET or Andoid/ iOS to crack this recruitment easily.

>> You should have good verbal as well as written communication skills.

>> Knowledge of programming languages like C, C++, Oracle, PHP, Linux..etc., will be an added advantage for you for this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?