26th June 2014, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Which software course should I do for getting job in Gulf countries if completed MBA(HR)?

Hi
I am cmplted MBA(HR).
I wnt to go to gulf for job.
So iwnt to knw abt the soft course which
cn hlp me for beter oprtunty to get a good job there?

Related Questions:
  1. Process of getting job in Gulf countries for Indian?
  2. How can I get a job in Gulf countries? I am doing B.E in mechanical engineering
  3. What are the job opportunities in Gulf Countries? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Job opportunities in Gulf countries for BDS Dentist?
  5. How can I get job in Gulf countries specially in Saudi Arabia if completed BDS and having one year of work experience? -- [New]
  6. What are the job opportunities for Automobile Engineers in Gulf Countries?
  7. Job opportunities in middle-east gulf countries specially in Dubai and Qatar for B.Tech part time student? Whether a candidate has to attest all documents from Gulf Embassy?
  8. Which course is better after Mechanical engineering for job in Gulf countries?
  9. What are the job opportunities in gulf countries in company secretary course
  10. Job openings in Banks of Singapore and Gulf countries? Requirements for the same?
  11. How to do a job in Gulf Countries if I am a final year chemical engineering student
  12. Petroleum job problem: Different compositions of crude oil available in Gulf countries like Dubai, Saudi Arabia?
  13. Universities in Gulf countries offering PG course in Medical studies?
  14. How to make my career in Gulf counties? I am a commerce PG
  15. Can I pursue PG in gulf countries? I have done my MBBS in India
  16. What to do after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? How to get Job in Gulf Countries being a Fresher?
  17. How to do masters in Gulf counties like Saudi Arabia, Qatar? I have done B.tech in Electronics and communication
  18. Can I get a job in Gulf Countries with B.Tech in chemical engineering?
16th August 2016, 10:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which software course should I do for getting job in Gulf countries if completed MBA(HR)?

For software jobs MNCs prefer engineering graduates or MCA graduates for fresher posts. If you have MBA HR qualification then you can only aim at management level jobs in HR department of the companies.

If you want to get into programming and not interested in management jobs then try to gain skills about programming languages.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?