27th May 2012, 01:27 AM

How to make my career in Gulf counties? I am a commerce PG

i want to make my career in gulf countries. and i want to know that can i get job in account or export import field. and i m commerce post graduate in commerce. plz reply me fast.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best short term courses in Gulf Counties? Which are the best institutes? What is the course fee?
  2. medical colleges in gulf for post graduation to make a career in medicine?
  3. How to do masters in Gulf counties like Saudi Arabia, Qatar? I have done B.tech in Electronics and communication
  4. What are the career options available for me after passing 12th commerce with 80%? Can I make my career in village also?
  5. How may I make career in banking sector? I have completed my graduation in commerce with 60.5% marks
  6. Maintenance Engineering jobs in Airlines for Aeronautical Engineer fresher -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What career option should I opt related to commerce stream after completion of my 12th? Currently I am studying in 11th
  8. How to make my career in commerce after doing grade 11?
  9. How to make my career in Animation after completing 12th commerce?
  10. Can I make a career in merchant navy after passing commerce stream?
  11. How to make a career in Pharmacy after completing 12th, graduation and MBA in commerce?
  12. Which stream should I choose to make my career bright after scoring 80% marks in standard 10th? Which is better between Science and Commerce?
  13. How to make a career in Non Medical and Commerce after passing class 10th?
  14. Career scope for me in Defence Services being a candidate having completed 12th Class with Commerce?
  15. What are the job opportunities for a MBA Human Resource and Management pass out in Government Sector?
  16. Can I make my career in Navy or Airforce after passing 12th with Commerce?
  17. What to do after MSc Electronics?
  18. Procedure to get job in any golf country for B.Tech(ECE) student? -- [New]
29th August 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to make my career in Gulf counties? I am a commerce PG

i m hotel managment fresher.and i want to do job in dubai.can you please tell how should i get job in dubai hotel.
28th June 2014, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to make my career in Gulf counties? I am a commerce PG

Hi, i am science graduate and have worked for a reputed bank as a phone banking officer and in some another customer service departmets as well. Now i want to move to gulf country for the same job to earn more. Could some one guide me how i should proceed. i am well versed with English and arabic . Call me either at 8285832889 or drop me an e mail at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?