8th May 2017, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Steps to get selected in Reliance Defence and Engineering Limited after Mechanical engineering? Eligibility and requirements for the job?

Hello sir, I am Mechanical engineering holder with 7 CGPA and want to get job in Reliance Defence and Engineering Limited. Steps to get selected in this company? Eligibility and requirements for the job?

Related Questions:
  1. Does Reliance Defence and Aerospace Private Limited provides internship in Aeronautical engineering? Procedure to apply for it?
  2. Vacancies in Bajaj Electricals Limited company for Electrical Engineer? Steps to get selected for job?
  3. Does Larsen & Toubro Limited conducts exam for Diploma in Mechanical engineer? Requirements to secure a job?
  4. What are the steps and requirements to apply for a 4 week training in HAL? I am pursuing B.Tech(4th Sem) with mechanical stream
  5. How many PSUs recruit without GATE score?
  6. List of electrical MNCs after completing B.E in EEE with CGPA of 7?
  7. Steps to become an Aeronautical engineering for BE(Mechanical student)? What are the physical requirements?
  8. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) candidate?
  9. Eligibility criteria and selection procedure for job in Bhilai Engineering Corporation Limited for Mechanical engineer? Branches of this company in India?
  10. Career in defence for mechanical engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility to get job in Essar Steel Limited for a Diploma in Mechanical engineer? Selection procedure for the job?
  12. List of companies in Hyderabad providing internship for mechanical engineering
  13. Does Oil India Limited, Reliance Petroleum, ONGC and Petronet LNG invites application for internship in Petrochemical engineering? Procedure for it?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for job in defence after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. What are the possible jobs which we can apply for after completion of mechanical engineering? What is the age limit for applying the job?
  16. Job opportunities in Government sector for Mechanical and Automation Engineering student? Eligibility requirements to appear in GATE?
  17. Which is the best course to select in B.E?
  18. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get job in Anil Special Steel Industry Limited after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
26th May 2017, 10:53 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to get selected in Reliance Defence and Engineering Limited after Mechanical engineering? Eligibility and requirements for the job?

Educational qualification required to get job in Reliance Defence and Engineering Limited:

There are several areas that Reliance Defence and Engineering Limited work upon. They are,

* Oil and Gas

* Naval Shipbuilding

* Heavy Engineering

* Repairs Upgrades

* Commercial Shipbuilding ...etc.

I suggest you to go through the Recruitment section of the below link to get more job details and updates.

Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?