19th December 2013, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Is there 100% possibility to get a job after passing B.Pharmacy from private institution?

Respected Sir,
Sir, I took addmission for B.Pharmacy in private institute this year, is 100% possibility to obtain private job. What are the post available for B.pharmacy and if I do M.Pharm which way i should study? Please give me guide sir.
Thank you.

From-Nabajit Bathuary

9th March 2014, 12:04 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there 100% possibility to get a job after passing B.Pharmacy from private institution?

Basically getting selected in a particular jobs basically depends on the Percentage you score aggregate and also depends on the knowledge that gain on your core subjects.So basically there are some private institutions give assurance that there is 100% placement record.But they do not maintain 100% quality,so you try to gain knowledge your self.If you can maintain good standards and skills that are required for doing any job then of course while at your final year you can show them infront of the Recruiters.So that you can easily get hired.

Soon after completion of your B.Pharmacy the following companies may come to your institute for hiring B.Pharmacy graduates like you.The companies are such as Aventis Pharma,Ipca laboratories,Aurobindo pharma,Ranbaxy laboratories,Dr.Reddy’s Laboratories,Cipla,Lupin Labs,Glaxosmithkline and more.You may jobs in the following areas like clinical research,Pharmaceutical manufacturing,Pharmaceutical marketing,Quality control,Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and more.

You may even go for the further studies M.Pharm in which you can find various specializations such as Pharmaceutical/medicinal chemistry,Pharmacognosy,Pharmacology,Pharmaceutica l marketing,Industrial pharmacy,Bulk Drug Tech,Industrial pharmacy,Pharmaceutical biotechnology,Quality assurance and more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?