20th August 2014, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Is there any job in Tourism sector for B.Tech student?

sir/mam,
am a B.tech student with branch EEE.i want to job in Tourism sector. Is there any job for me

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in Tourism Sector after completing BSc Hospitality from Mumbai University?
  2. Is there any job in Tourism sector for B.Tech student? -- [New]
  3. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  4. Qualification, job position and procedure to get job in Tourism and Hospitality sector?
  5. How to qualify myself for a Government Job in Tourism Sector? What are the requirements?
  6. How may I get a government job in tourism sector? List of entrance exams for the same?
  7. Information about government jobs in Travel?
  8. What can be studies after Masters in Tourism management? How to get in government sector?
  9. How to get a government job in Tourism Sector after MBA in Tourism Management?
  10. Travel and tourism jobs in government sector?
  11. Do I have any job opportunities in Defense Sector after completing BSc in Hotel Management and Tourism?
  12. Scope for a government job in tourism course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Indian government job in Travel & Tourism sector?
  14. How can I get job in Ministry of Tourism being a Ph.D in Tourism candidate?
  15. How can I qualify myself for a govt job in tourism sector? I have done my B.Sc in hotel management and tourism and currently I am pursuing MBA degree in hospitality management
  16. Job in Tourism sector for fresher?
  17. Which job will be available for freshers after B.Tech in government sector for girls? I am a B.Tech Civil Engineering student
  18. How to get a government job after doing graduation and PG in Tourism sector?
15th October 2015, 11:31 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is there any job in Tourism sector for B.Tech student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir/mam,
am a B.tech student with branch EEE.i want to job in Tourism sector. Is there any job for me
Yes, you can get a job in the Tourism sector after completing B.Tech in EEE. There is no restriction in specialization to get a job in Tourism. Those, who have good innovative thinking and skill can able to shine in this Tourism field. Tourism is an ever Developing Industry sector. Since, you have completed B.Tech in EEE, which is totally different from Tourism so please think once again before enter into Tourism sector. One can get job opportunity in both the Private and Public sector organization and also earn good income as well. You can find the job opportunity in any one of the fields below,

- Holiday consultants
- Hotels
- Banks
- Cargo
- Tour operators
- Airlines
- Travel Agencies

Apart from the above jobs, you can also start your own travelling agency as well.
20th November 2021, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any job in Tourism sector for B.Tech student?

I'm a BTech EEE graduate,can you tell me How to enter in tourism sector sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?