16th April 2014, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Job in Tourism sector for fresher?

I hv completed masters in tourism administration and want a job in this sector as a fresher.What should I do?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  2. Qualification, job position and procedure to get job in Tourism and Hospitality sector?
  3. How to qualify myself for a Government Job in Tourism Sector? What are the requirements?
  4. How may I get a government job in tourism sector? List of entrance exams for the same?
  5. Information about government jobs in Travel?
  6. Can I do a job in any government sector after completing Hospitality and Tourism Management Course from Singapore?
  7. How to get a job in Tourism Sector after completing BSc Hospitality from Mumbai University?
  8. How to get a government job in Tourism Sector after MBA in Tourism Management?
  9. Travel and tourism jobs in government sector?
  10. Do I have any job opportunities in Defense Sector after completing BSc in Hotel Management and Tourism?
  11. Scope for a government job in tourism course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Job in core sector as fresher?
  13. Indian government job in Travel & Tourism sector?
  14. Where are fresher can get a job in IT sector?
  15. How can I qualify myself for a govt job in tourism sector? I have done my B.Sc in hotel management and tourism and currently I am pursuing MBA degree in hospitality management
  16. How to get a government job after doing graduation and PG in Tourism sector?
  17. How to get Job after completion of MBA in Travel and Tourism as a Fresher?
  18. Career in Travel and Tourism Sector after passing 12th from humanities stream? Good salary offers?
31st December 2014, 11:50 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Job in Tourism sector for fresher?

Ministry of Tourism carries out their own entrance exam as to recruit candidates to various posts. Candidates who are graduates and post graduates are mostly recruited through this exam. The basic qualification requirement for appearing in the exam is to have a degree from any reputed university. Candidates must have excellent knowledge in the Indian history and its various cultures. Candidate with knowledge in foreign language will have an added advantage.

Jobs in tourism sector:
  • Cabin Crew
  • Front Office Executive
  • Lobby Manager
  • Visa Executive/Immigration Consultant
  • Tour Management Executive
  • Reservations Executive
  • Operations Executive
  • Trainee Travel Consultant
  • Junior Travel Executive
  • Ticketing Assistant
  • Tour Operation Managers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?