24th December 2016, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Is there any job for visually handicapped candidate on the basis of class 12th?

I am Raja Rajput from Aligarh, U.P. I am 45% visually handicap and I completed 12th in this year with 55% mark's from Aligarh Muslim University. So, I request you to guide me for job opportunities.

Related Questions:
  1. Government job after completing graduation in science and with 70% visually handicapped?
  2. What is the cut off marks asked in government job exams for visually handicapped persons?
  3. Can 40% Visually Handicapped get government jobs?
  4. Am I eligible to get government jobs if I am 40% visually challenged?
  5. Can I get a job in government of Tamiladu if I am 45% visually handicapped and have passed Bachelor of civil engineering?
  6. Can I be eligible for reservation in government jobs in India? What type of facilities can I get if I am 30% visually handicapped?
  7. List of government jobs a visually handicapped (40%) can get? She has passed Madhyamik -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of government jobs a visually handicapped (40%) can get? she has passed madhyamik
  9. Fee structure for visually handicapped in general post?
  10. Am I eligible for PSU and railway exam(Post of Engineer) if I am a visually handicapped electrical engineering candidate?
  11. Private sector jobs for visually impaired handicapped ECE graduate?
  12. Am I eligible to take admission under handicapped quota of Kendrya Vidyalaya, Patna if 40% visually handicapped?
  13. What is the height criteria for physically handicapped candidates in government jobs? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible to get government job if I have scored 75% in Commerce post graduation and visually challenged?
  15. Fee for entrance exam and admission in PhD?
  16. Am I eligible for Railway Section Engineering Exam and any PSU exam if I am a visually handicapped electrical engineering candidate?
  17. Can I get a job in government of Maharashtra if I am 40% visually handicapped and have passed diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Best courses after 12th Commerce for Physically Handicapped candidates
29th December 2016, 03:35 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any job for visually handicapped candidate on the basis of class 12th?

Yes, being a 45% visually handicapped 12th passed candidate you are eligible to get jobs in some of the following companies. Candidates who have visual disability/hearing disability/multiple disabilities/orthopedic disability/speech disability are eligible to apply in these companies:

> Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited.

> Gas Authority of India Limited.

> Garden Reach Shipbuilders % amp Engineers Limited.

> Solar Energy Corporation of India Limited.

> Numaligarh Refinery Limited.

> CDAC.
5th January 2017, 10:39 AM
mihir13589

Default Re: Is there any job for visually handicapped candidate on the basis of class 12th?

Hello Dear,

Yes, there are ample amount of opportunity for those who are visually physically challenged.

You can go through "Indian Association for the Blind" Website which can help you out for sure

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?