15th February 2016, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Is there any possibility for me to get a good private sector job after having experience with Government job?

I am M.Com., LLB and MBA(Finance) IGNOU. Doing a clerical job in Govt. sector. the qualification of that job is 10 2. I am now fed up of the job. Please guide me can I opt for any other job? I crossed 42 years of age. Is there any possibility for me to get a good private sector job after having experience with Government job?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector?
  2. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  3. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  4. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  5. Possibilities to get an amazing job in private sector having 3 years experience?
  6. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  7. Is it possible to get a job in government sector if I have experience in private sector as data entry operator?
  8. Best option between government job and private job?
  9. Which one is better B. Arch (Architecture) or B. Tech (polymer science and technology)
  10. What should I do to get a job in Private sector having 4 years Teaching experience and MCA?
  11. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  12. Can I get a good job in government/private sector after passing B.Tech with 74%?
  13. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  14. Can I go with the government job or change to private sector job?
  15. Is it possible for me to get a better job in private companies after having 4 years experience?
  16. How can I get a good job in future in government or private sector
  17. Job in government sector or private sector after GNM in private?
  18. Which sector is better for government job or private job? -- [Most Discussed]
16th February 2016, 12:18 AM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: Is there any possibility for me to get a good private sector job after having experience with Government job?

Since, you have nice degree, so you can try in any of the government sector job like: banking, finance.
you must try for the Bank PO or as an executive engineer in the railway.
If you got placed in these government job then your total life will be settled and you won't have any kind of irritation as well as frustration in your life.

One more thing you can do is that, along with your current job keep on trying for another job until you find the new one and then immediately switch to the new and good job.
17th February 2016, 12:13 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any possibility for me to get a good private sector job after having experience with Government job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am M.Com., LLB and MBA(Finance) IGNOU. Doing a clerical job in Govt. sector. the qualification of that job is 10 2. I am now fed up of the job. Please guide me can I opt for any other job? I crossed 42 years of age. Is there any possibility for me to get a good private sector job after having experience with Government job?
It is always advisable to continue your job in government sector because many of them trying for a job in government sector. The job safety is there in government sector. As you are already working in a government sector, the age may be higher. Your experience with your qualification may not suit the private industry, so think twice before you take any decision. The best choice is to continue the same job in the government sector or you can try for promotions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?