7th October 2014, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Is there any scope for job at Lamborghini after post graduation from Massachusetts Institute of Technology?

dear sir/madam, i completed my graduation in Automobile Engineering from SRM UNIVERSITY with 80% and did my Post graduation from MASSACHUSETTS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY. Is there any scope for me to a job in Lambirghini ? Please Help !!

Related Questions:
  1. Job in Lamborghini for post graduated from MIT working in Mercedes?
  2. Which universities allow Ph.D in electronics after completing MSc in Electronics with 74%?
  3. How to get admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology
  4. Information about Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  5. Best subject to do Master degree outside India?
  6. One yea Post Graduation degree offered by Finesse Institute of Management & Technology is authentic?
  7. Eligibility to get admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology for a candidate who secured 76%, and 84% in 10th and 12th respectively of MP Board?
  8. List of GATE colleges allotted according to the marks?
  9. Will I get admission in NIIT Uttarkhand in CS branch after scoring AIR of 81819? I belong to OC category
  10. What are the probable NITs for me after scoring 99 marks in AIEEE?
  11. Eligibility for admission in B.Tech at MIT?
  12. Which NIT colleges provide good placements after M.Tech? I have scored 781 in GATE Chemical Engineering
  13. Which college should I choose during AIEEE counseling after scoring 59013 in AIEEE? Which colleges can I apply on the basis of my AIEEE rank?
  14. After scoring 202 in B.Arch exam with AIR of 4600 and category rank of 947, state rank of 167, category rank of 88 can I get in NIT Trichy? Any other good NITs in which I can get?
  15. List of the universities offering Ph.D after B.Tech Biotechnology?
  16. List of top 5 engineering colleges in India and Abroad having the best faculty and infrastructure in Computer Science?
  17. Which is the best country to join Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  18. List of top 10 government engineering colleges in MP? -- [Most Discussed]
15th August 2016, 08:02 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Is there any scope for job at Lamborghini after post graduation from Massachusetts Institute of Technology?

You got a very good percentage in your graduation and then after you did your study from MIT which is the dream of every student to get his/her post-graduation degree from MIT. So, obliviously you will get job in Lamborghini . So, in order to get job in Lamborghini you need to be eligible for the domain. So, following eligibility criteria you need to fulfill:

1. You must have done your graduation as well as post graduation from MEchanical or
automobile engineering.

2. You must have 70% of average in your educational career that is 10th 12th
graduation as well as post-graduation.

3. If you have any extra degree then it will add plus point in getting your job.

4. You must not have any backlog in your engineering.

5. You must not have any educational break more than 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?