6th March 2017, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Tips to prepare for getting a good core job after B.Tech Civil Engineering

How I need to prepare to get a good job after my B.Tech in civil engineering along with my fourth year studies? Can you please give me the tips which I can follow for the same? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the answer on this.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  2. How can I prepare to get core side job if completed B.Tech(ECE)?
  3. How can I prepare for IES exam along with job? Study materials and tips for the preparation?
  4. How to prepare for government job in civil engineering?
  5. How to get a good job in civil engineering?
  6. How to get B.E Civil core jobs immediately after completion of engineering? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to get job in core companies after completion of civil engineering but with less than 60% marks in 12th?
  8. Must have qualities for UG student when applying for a job in civil engineering?
  9. What is the procedure to be followed for getting government jobs after Civil Engineering?
  10. What can I choose as a core subject for IAS exam in civil engineering? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year civil engineering
  11. How to prepare myself to get an job in ECE core companies?
  12. Which is the most demanding engineering branch nowadays? I have completed M.A B.Tech in Civil Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to gain grip and score well in core subjects of ECE in B.Tech?
  14. How to get a job in construction company after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  15. What are the preparations we need to do for getting a core job while doing B.E ECE?
  16. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?
  17. List of mini projects for Civil engineering and tips to prepare them
  18. What are the steps to follow to ensure we will get job in core companies after complete of civil engineering?
8th March 2017, 10:58 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to prepare for getting a good core job after B.Tech Civil Engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How I need to prepare to get a good job after my B.Tech in civil engineering along with my fourth year studies? Can you please give me the tips which I can follow for the same? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the answer on this.

Some of the tips to prepare for getting a good core job after B.Tech Civil Engineering are given below;

Candidates should have a very good technical knowledge in your core subjects
Candidates should possess very good communication skills
Candidates must have aptitude skills to clear the written test
For getting government jobs, candidates have to clear the GATE with good marks
Candidates can apply to the jobs through company websites or through job portals
Candidates should prepare an attractive resume which contains all the details
10th March 2017, 05:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to prepare for getting a good core job after B.Tech Civil Engineering

Tips to prepare for getting core job after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering:

In order to get job after successful completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering in a core company, you are required to meet the required eligibility criteria first. Then, you are required to have good knowledge on the basic concepts in Civil Engineering field.

>> Fluid Mechanics

>> Transportation Engineering

>> Strength of Materials

>> Environmental Engineering
10th March 2017, 07:55 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

To get a good job along with your fourth year you need to study very hard you need to put very hard labour. There will be on campus interview, off campus interview and for that you need to make your Aptitude and English very strong after the first round which will be Aptitude test there will be technical round and in this round questions will come from the core area of the stream and if you crack that round then there will be the final round which is HR round if crack every round then you will get the job in the renowned giant company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?