1st April 2017, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Tips to secure a job in Eicher Motors after Diploma in Automobile?

Hello sir, I am in final year of Diploma in Automobile engineering and after completion of it want to get job in Eicher Motor. Give me some tips regarding secure a job in Eicher Motors?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer internship at Eicher Motors?
  2. Procedure and eligibility criteria for getting a job in Bharat Benz, Chinkara or Eicher for an Automobile Engineer?
  3. Can i get a job in Vehicle Manufacturing Company after Automobile Diploma?
  4. Job opportunities in Mahindra Motors for Diploma in Automobile Engineering candidate?
  5. How to get job in reputed companies like Ashok Leyland, Bajaj, Bharat Benz, Chinkara, Eicher, Hero being a B.E Automobile Engineer? Eligibility criteria for getting job
  6. I am a graduate and having diploma in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering. What are the job opportunities in automobile sector?
  7. How to get a job in Tata Motors Pune after completing 10+3 diploma in Automobile? List of the colleges in pune?
  8. How to get a job in Bajaj Auto Ltd, HCL Technologies Ltd and Hero Honda Motors Limited after Automobile engineering?
  9. Job opportunities in Tata Motors for Diploma holder?
  10. Detailed information about Eicher Motors Ltd. Pithampur, Indore for Summer Training programme for B.Tech(ME) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  11. Companies providing 2016 winter internship to Mechanical engineering student?
  12. How much salary can a Diploma fresher expect in Automobile field?
  13. Procedure and eligibility criteria to apply for training while studying in 6th semester of Mechanical engineering at Eicher Motors?
  14. How to get a job in automobile commercial vehicle companies as DET in Tata motors
  15. How to do an Internship in Tata Motors, Lucknow for Diploma in Automobile engineering?
  16. Can I get job in Tata Motors or any other automobile companies if having 2 arrears in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  17. Where to do Inplant training program for mechanical engineering students?
  18. How to get jobs in Automobile Companies like TATA Motors, Mahindra, Maruti after Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
4th April 2017, 05:05 PM
khanexpert

Default Re: Tips to secure a job in Eicher Motors after Diploma in Automobile?

In order to get a job in Eicher Motors after completion of your Diploma, you will have to clear the selection rounds conducted by the company and after clearing all the rounds, you can avail the job.

You should brush up your studies and improve your aptitude and reasoning part and try to have self confidence during personal interview, they definitely will not ask you all what you have studied, they just want to test your presence of mind and how well do you adapt the environment,so stay calm and give your best.
27th September 2018, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Tips to secure a job in Eicher Motors after Diploma in Automobile?

Sir i have completed my diploma in mechanical engineering now i want to get job in eicher motors pithampur. How to get job in this company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?